Happy Friday! And Labor day weekend too.... Labor Day brings Fall - which I love. Bring it on!
I don't have any special plans for the weekend. This afternoon I'm meeting Becky for a coffee (she doesn't drink coffee, so I don't know what she will have). We haven't been able to get together in a long time and although it will probably be slightly short due to our busy schedules, it'll be sweet. After that I am committed to go sell cookie dough, today being the last day to sell for cheerleading (then we will attack the cookie dough selling for chorus and the upcoming Disney trip). 6 more boxes to sell = zero cheerleading balance! I couldn't be happier with this and really can't believe we did it!!!
No word yet on my interview..... I'm still needing positive thoughts from everyone, please!
I thought I might try another Friday Fill-in this morning. I've done the Fill-in a few times before, but not often. Becky does them pretty faithfully. I'm faithful at nothing, in the blogging world, despite my good intentions.
1. When I’m sick I’m missing being home under the care of Mommy - 20 years later, still.
2. When I take a walk, I think about whether there is a hill in my near future. I smoke and don't do hills.
3. Money can’t buy happiness but it can get rid of the tension!
4. Cotton makes me comfy and leather makes me sweat - unless it's a jacket, then it make me cool!
5. The strangest person/character I’ve had lewd thoughts about was John Malkovich, need I say more?
6. My favorite color these days is mauve because thats mostly what my house is decorated in right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to more cookie dough selling (am I really looking forward to this?, Yes because it equals money I don't have to pay), tomorrow my plans include taking Sami back & forth to her cheerleading carwash, sending resumes and blogging again and Sunday, I want to hmmmm, I haven't thought that far ahead yet - but probably just relaxing!