Topic: Friday Fill-In
"This week I'm going to use rather obscure song lyrics; you can fill them in with the correct words if you know 'em...but wouldn't it be more fun to do it a bit differently?
And...here we go!"
1. If I was to walk into your life, would you be my caveman?
2. Catch a bright star and place it in my pocket.
3. And you can send me some money.
4. I might be oblivious still, but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck in my Karma.
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's instinct.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to tracking the upcoming storm, Tropical Storm Hannah, & wishing it would come just a little closer, tomorrow my plans include watching said weather and Sunday, I want to NOT drive anywhere, but I'll have to because there's more cookie dough selling in my future!
Oh, and another thing.... Visit here for the Book Giveaway I just learned about.